Sometimes you try to get an online match with someone you see is online (= green dot behind name), but it doesn’t work. If this is the case try the following:
- Make sure you have an internet connection!
- Try to connect again, or do this through another method of connecting. Watch this FAQ about how.
- Restart Ortus Arena and try again
- Ask the other person to do the same steps, if it didn’t work with you
- Re-install Ortus when previous steps didn’t work
If you know someone is online in Ortus, but you don’t a green dot behind her or his name, do the same.
And if none of this above works or you keep having the same problem, uninstall Ortus and reinstall it.
Watch the video to see how it works in practice.
Now you know what to do if you cannot get connected to other players, it is time to enter the arena. Go online and find a nice opponent to battle.
Want to find new Ortus players? Have a look at the Ortus battleground community on steam and facebook and join us. Ortus players like to play against anyone, so don’t hesitate to make your step in the online multiplayer arena.